Welcome to Your Future!
Excel Academy Takes You on The Right Path of Graduating High School.
How would you like to graduate AND enjoy school?
Our academy is student- centered. We strive to create, maintain, and grow a positive peer culture.
You Can Graduate
Life doesn’t always go the way as planned. Sometimes it takes us in a different direction, and all of a sudden we realize we’re going the wrong way. However, at Excel Academy we believe it’s not what you’ve done in the past, but what you’re doing today to become a success.
At this moment, you have the right to choose a path to success at Excel Academy.
Imagine a community of dedicated teachers, staff members, and students who will help you achieve your dreams, graduate school, and have fun too; a community that helps you stay accountable.
Our accelerated model allows students to graduate in 2.5 years or less, as well as prepare them for the future.
To enroll, complete the form below.
Someone from Excel Academy will contact you within the next 48 hours.
What can you expect from Excel:
- Focused, small class sizes
- Safe environment
- Positive culture
- Helpful teachers and staff
- A caring community
- Personal accountability
- Achieve higher academics
- Be eligible for athletics
High School (Grades 9-12)
- Literacy and numeracy development
- Intensive remediation process in Reading and Math
High School Classes
7:30AM – 3:00PM (MONDAY-FRIDAY)
- 96 minutes of Language Arts which includes:
- Writing, Reading, English and Interventions
- 96 minutes of Math
- 96 minutes of Science
- 96 minutes of Social Sciences/Humanities
- 30 minutes lunch
- 30 minutes Character Building
Accelerated High School Model
Students Ages 15-21
- Candidates for this model include students 15-21
- Students graduate in 2.5 years or less
- Student transitions into post-secondary program
English Language Learners (ELL)
- Computer technology
- Focused instructional strategies
English Language Acquisition (ELA)
- Natural communication
- English immersion learning
1825 S. Federal
Denver, CO 80219
Phone: (720) 424-2250